For lunch we shared a corned beef, sauerkraut and Swiss sandwich and a Sweet and Spicy Tuna pouch with Swiss. Both were good.
- The corned beef was $7.26 for 1.01 lb and we used 2oz per serve, or 46c per serve
- The tuna was $2.00 or $1.00 per serve
- Sprouted Rye bread is 32c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 33c per serve
- Add 45c for butter and mayo.
Two decent sandwiches for $2.56 per serve.
We are always pleased when our Keller Crafted meat box includes thick cut, bone in pork chops. Brined and grilled they are spectacular.
Tonight we paired it with an apple and endive salad, which was a perfect balance to the richness of the pork.
- The pork chops were $9.71 each
- The endive were $1.49 or 75c per serve
- Walnut pieces were $1.20 or 60c per serve
- The Envy apple was 48c or 24c peer serve
- Add 20c for dressing ingredients.
The pork chops were amazingly good and the salad a perfect balance. An excellent meal for $11.50 per serve.