Last time we stuffed some par-baked panini rolls with egg salad and mixed sprouts we thought it was pretty good, so we did it again.
- The panini roll is 63c per serve
- The egg salad is $3.69 for 10 oz and we used 2 oz per serve, or 74c per serve
- The nanoshoots cost $2.50 and we shared about ¼ or 31c per serve.
We enjoyed this roll a lot for $1.68 per serve.
The Foodies had guests for dinner so we chose some boneless pork chops and pan fried them in butter, serving with a little Apple-Bacon Slaw. We got six serves from the salad.
- The pork chops were $11.24 for 12oz or $5.62 per serve
- Three slices of bacon are $2.06 or 34c per serve
- The cabbage was $1.29 or 22c per serve
- The Envy apples were $2.58 or 43c per serve
- Add 20c for apple cider vinegar and seasoning.
Dinner tonight was a great meal for $6.81 per serve. The pork chop was perfectly medium rare, and the salad had a great balance of acid, sweetness, salt and fat!