A pair of good toasted sandwiches. On one, Sweet & Spicy Tuna with Capers and Swiss Cheese; on the other Ham, Peanut Butter and Swiss.
- The tuna was $2.00 or $1.00 per serve
- Sprouted Rye bread is 32c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 34c per serve
- The ham was $3.69 for 8 slices and we used two or 46c per serve
- Add 50c for butter, garlic spread and capers.
Not a bad lunch for $2.62 per serve.
Another smoked trout version of a Cobb Salad, which we enjoy more than the traditional version.
- The burrata was $4.99 or $2.50 per serve
- Avocados were $1.38 for two and we had one each, or 69c per serve
- Grape tomatoes were $2.49 for the pack, but we used half or 63c per serve
- We used one can of smoked trout per serve at $3.49
- Add 40c for baby spinach and balsamic glaze.
We always enjoy this salad for $6.71 per serve.