We loosely try for a “meatless Monday” so today’s lunch was a panini roll finished in the oven and filled with egg salad and sprouts.
- The panini roll is 63c per serve
- The egg salad is $3.69 for 10 oz and we used 2 oz per serve, or 92c per serve
- The nanoshoots cost $2.50 and we shared about ¼ or 31c per serve.
We enjoyed this roll a lot for $1.86 per serve.
Not only is it a quick and easy meal, but the Vegetable Gyoza in Ginger Miso Broth is also meat free!
- The Miso Ginger broth was $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- The gyoza were $3.99, or $2.00 per serve
- Add 20c for seasonings.
- A pastured egg is 50c.
A great tasting, simple and quick meal for $3.70 per serve.