For convenience, and to use some egg salad before we went away, it was back to the panini roll finished in the oven and filled with egg salad and sprouts.
- The panini roll is 63c per serve
- The egg salad is $3.69 for 10 oz and we used 2 oz per serve, or 92c per serve
- The nanoshoots cost $2.50 and we shared about ¼ or 31c per serve.
We enjoyed this roll a lot for $1.86 per serve.
We liked the Pinto Bean and Andouille Stew back in late September so we tried a version with Chorizo instead of Andouille sausage. The recipe makes at least eight serves.
- The pinto beans were $1.19 or 15c per serve
- The pepper was $1.12 or 14c per serve
- The Bell pepper was 99c or 12c per serve
- The fire roasted tomatoes were $1.29 or 16c per serve
- The bacon was $7.99 but we used ⅜ or 38c per serve
- The chorizo was $7.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Add 15c per serve for spices and seasoning.
This version was less spicy than the andouille version, but still tasty for $2.10 per serve.