Because we like it, we had the egg salad and sprouts in a panini roll again..
- The panini roll is 63c per serve
- The egg salad is $3.69 for 10 oz and we used 2 oz per serve, or 92c per serve
- The nanoshoots cost $2.50 and we shared about ¼ or 31c per serve.
We enjoyed this roll a lot for $1.86 per serve.
Since we received a brisket in our Keller Crafted meat box, we had to find a recipe to cook it! Foodie Greg found Brisket With Cider and Butternut Squash. It’s a very slow cook, and we found the recipe a little sweet so Foodie Greg added a generous amount of apple cider vinegar to counter the sweetness.
- The brisket was $4.96 per serve
- The apple cider was $2.99 or 75c per serve
- Butternut squash – cubed – was $3.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Jumbo red onion was $1.49 or 38c per serve
- Red wine adds $1.00 or 25c per serve
- Add 65c for seasonings.
A really good brisket that we both really enjoyed for $7.99 per serve.