Foodie Philip was late home so he had a Sweet and Spicy Tuna with Swiss and Capers toasted for lunch.
- The tuna was $2.00 per serve
- Sprouted Rye bread is 32c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 34c per serve
- Add 50c for butter, garlic spread and capers.
A good, quick sandwich for $3.16 per serve.
Thursday night is grill night and what better than to start by grilling some great, thick* asparagus and some lamb loin chops. We served with the remaining Yellow Curry chopped salad.
*Despite popular misconception thick asparagus is more tender than thin.
- The lamb was $12.87 or $6.44 per serve
- The asparagus was $1.64 and we served 80% or 66c per serve
- The Yellow Curry chopped salad is $1.00 per serve.
A good meal as we really enjoy lamb loin chops, for $8.10 per serve.