Another shared tuna pouch with Swiss, along with sliced chicken breast and Swiss.
- The tuna was $1.00 per serve
- Sprouted Rye bread is 32c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 34c per serve
- Sliced peppered chicken breast is $7.99 for 8 oz and we shared 2 oz or $1.00 per serve
- Add 50c for butter, garlic spread and capers.
A pretty standard lunch for us for $3.16 per serve.
A new recipe for us: Radicchio Salad with Green Olives & Parmesan. The recipe calls for sardines, but we chose to drape canned smoked trout instead.
- The smoked trout is $3.49 per can/serve
- The radicchio was $3.27 or $1.63 per serve
- The jar of green olives is $4.49 and we used about half, or $1.13 per serve
- Shaved parmesan comes in a $5.49 pack, and we used 1/4 or 46c per serve,
- Add 30c for the Balsamic reduction.
An interesting – and tasty -salad, as long as you like the bitterness of the radicchio, which was somewhat offset by the balsamic, for $7.01 per serve.