Because we were nearby we decided on Bahn Mi for lunch. Oddly today’s Bahn Mi featured shrimp, but it was good anyway for $8.75 per serve.
We had cubed pork shoulder from our Keller Crafted delivery and Greg decided to make ` – the pork version of Tom Kha Gai (chicken). The recipe makes least four serves.
- The pork came from our Prather Ranch meat delivery – 1 lb of cubed pork cost $8.99 or $4.50 per serve
- A can of coconut milk is $1.49 or 75c per serve
- Bella mushrooms were $1.99 per serve
- Chicken bone broth is $5.49 or $2.75 per serve
- Lemon grass was 15c or 8c per serve
- Add 45c for seasonings.
Dinner tonight might not look pretty but it tasted good for $10.52 per serve.