With another two wraps left we laid down pastrami over garlic spread, and topped with a super food salad from Ralph’s (Kroger).
- The pastrami was $13.99 for 19 oz or 70c per ounce, and we put about three ounces on each serve, or $2.10
- The wraps are $3.99 for six, or 67c per serve
- The super food salad was $4.15 and we used half, or $1.04
- Add 30c for garlic spread and butter.
A decent wrap for $4.11 per serve.
Foodie Philip requested Cauliflower Cheddar Soup having remembered it fondly from earlier in the year, so that’s what we had. The soup makes six serves. We dropped the potatoes, which would have added body, so we compensated by using less stock.
- The organic cauliflower was $3.23 or 54c per serve
- The Old Crock cheddar was $5.45 or 91c per serve
- Chicken broth is $1.99 per carton and we used 1.25 cartons, or 42c per serve
- Add 20c per serve for onion, garlic, celery and carrots
- Add 20c per serve for seasonings
- The panini roll was 63c.
A really good soup for $2.27 per serve plus the roll, or $2.90 per serve.