For meatless Monday we reverted to the egg salad in panini roll with sprouts.
- The panini roll is 63c per serve
- The egg salad is $3.69 for 10 oz and we used 2 oz per serve, or 92c per serve
- The nanoshoots cost $2.50 and we shared about ¼ or 31c per serve.
We enjoyed this roll a lot for $1.86 per serve.
For dinner we found a new recipe – Crispy Sheet Pan Gnocchi and Veggies – that looked tasty and was meatless. We used our regular cauliflower gnocchi, which may have been a mistake as it did not crispen up as expected.
The recipe made four serves.
- The gnocchi was $2.69 or 67c per serve
- Mini peppers were $3.59 or 90c per serve
- Grape tomatoes were $2.49 or 63c per serve
- A jumbo red onion was 54c or 14c per serve
- Rosemary came from our garden
- Garlic adds 5c per serve
- Add 20c per serve for oil and seasoning
- The parmesan was $5.49 but we used ¼ or 69c per serve.
A tasty meal for $3.29 per serve, that would have been better with potato gnocchi.