A split lunch schedule had Foodie Philip eating alone a little later than usual.
- The tuna was $2.00 per serve
- Sprouted Rye bread is 32c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 34c per serve
- Add 50c for butter, garlic spread and capers.
A good sandwich for $3.16 per serve.
A no-think meatless Monday requires a return to our stand-by favorite: Vegetable Gyoza in a Ginger Miso Broth.
- The Miso Ginger broth was $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- The gyoza were $3.99, or $2.00 per serve
- Add 20c for seasonings.
- A pastured egg is 50c.
A great tasting, simple and quick meal for $3.70 per serve.