For lunch we decided on our favorite sandwich: a bahn mi for $8.95 including tax and tip.
We were delighted to get a chuck roast in our Keller Crafted meat box and decided to do a pot roast, but with Massaman flavors. We served ¾ of the pot roast with curry liquid and rice tonight, and kept the rest of the meat for sandwiches.
- The beef was $17.68 but we’ll get four serves, or $4.42 per serve
- The curry is $3.38 per can or $1.69 per serve
- Coconut milk is $1.69 per can or 85c per serve
- Peanuts were $2.99 but we only used half, or 75c per serve
- Peal onion adds 20c per serve
- Add 33c for brown rice.
The curry was very good, and the beef incredibly tender. A really good meal for $8.42 per serve.