We needed to use the watercress before it ran out, and a cold day made putting on the oven quite attractive.
- The panini roll is 63c per serve
- The egg salad is $3.69 for 10 oz and we used 2 oz per serve, or 92c per serve
- The watercress cost $1.96 and we shared about ¼ or 25c per serve.
We enjoyed this roll a lot for $1.80 per serve.
This “Thursday Night Steak Night” was a grilled rib eye with a farro, pickled beets and Feta salad inspired by a salad we had at Taste of Tassie.
- At 10 oz the rib eye is $8.10 per serve
- The farro was $1.79 for the pack, but we shared ⅓ or 30c per serve
- The feta was $6.49 and we used half or $1.63 per serve
- Beets in vinaigrette were $1.69 and we used 1/3, or 28c per serve.
We really liked this salad because the farro is a toothsome base for the tart pickled beets and the creamy feta. It paired well with the perfectly cooked (for us) dry aged rib eye for $10.31 per serve.