For lunch we heated the remaining Split Pea Soup, finished a par baked panini and stuffed the panini with a soft French “Fromage” (i.e. cheese).
- The soup cost 43c per serve
- The roll is 63c
- The Fromage is $4.99 for six slices, or 83c per serve.
A great warming meal for $1.89 per serve.
With stew beef in our Keller Crafted meat box, and cold weather, we naturally went for Beef Massaman.
- The beef was $8.84, or $4.42 per serve
- The curry is $3.38 per can or $1.69 per serve
- Coconut milk is $1.69 per can or 85c per serve
- Peanuts were $2.99 but we only used half, or 75c per serve
- Peal onion adds 20c per serve
- Black rice adds 44c per serve,
As always this is a warming, tasty meal for $8.35 per serve.