We were holding the remaining Popeye’s for Sunday lunch, so today we reverted to toasted sandwiches. One with sliced turkey breast, sun dried tomato spread and Swiss, the other with Sweet & Spicy Tuna, capers and Swiss.
- Sprouted rye bread is 32c per serve
- The tuna pouch was $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 34c per serve
- Add 40c for butter, and sun dried tomato spread.
Lunch was pretty decent for $2.06 per serve.
We souse vidé two dry aged pork chops to just short of the recommended temperature, and the did a quick sear in the high tech, non-stick wok. They turned out as well as they did last time – great!
We served with stir fry bell peppers and bean sprouts.
- The pork chop was $12.20 per serve
- Add 20c for avocado oil
- Bean sprouts add 38c per serve
- Carrot adds 10c per serve
- Add 25c for dressing ingredients.
A very good meal for $13.33 per serve.