We decided to finish the corned beef, but instead of repeating our pseudo Reuben we heated some frozen Roasted Potatoes with Peppers from Trader Joe’s.
- The roast potato mix was $2.99 or $1.50 per serve
- Corned beef works out at $2.13 per serve.
We were not particularly impressed by the potato mix. It was a little mushy and would have been better if the potato had a little crispness to it. Still not a bad lunch for $3.63.
Since we had some cross rib steak, we made Massaman!
- The beef was $8.84, or $4.42 per serve
- The curry is $3.38 per can or $1.69 per serve
- Coconut milk is $1.69 per can or 85c per serve
- Peanuts were $2.99 but we only used half, or 75c per serve
- Peal onion adds 20c per serve
- Brown rice adds 33c per serve.
This is probably our favorite curry for $8.24 per serve.