For lunch we, once again, finished the par baked panini roll and stuffed it with egg salad and watercress.
- The panini roll is 63c per serve
- The egg salad is $3.69 for 10 oz and we used 2 oz per serve, or 92c per serve
- The watercress cost $1.99 and we shared about 1/8 or 12c per serve.
We enjoyed this roll a lot for $1.67 per serve.
Another way to use ham is in an Asparagus and Ham Frittata! We precooked the asparagus in the panini press, mixed in a generous amount of finely diced ham and cooked.
We will get four serves.
- Six eggs are $3.06 or 77c per serve
- The ham is $1.02 per portion, or 51c per serve
- The asparagus was $2.59 but we used ⅔ tonight, or 87c per serve
- Add 10c for butter.
This turned out particularly well for just $2.25 per serve.