For lunch we had the remaining pieces of the Asparagus and Ham Frittata cold for $2.25 a serve.
Thursday night “Steak Night” tonight featured a grilled Rib Eye with Farro Tabbouleh.
- At 10 oz the rib eye is $8.10 per serve
- The farro was $1.79 for the pack, but we shared ⅓ or 10c per serve
- Tomatoes were $3.49 for five but we shared one, or 35c per serve
- Parsley was $1.89 for the bunch and we used half or 47c per serve
- Mint came from our garden.
The steak was perfectly cooked and the salad provided a very good complement for $9.02 per serve.