Wholemeal wraps are back, so we fried some bacon, sliced the Kumato and spread on the Watercress for a really good wrap.
- The wraps were $3.99 for six, or 67c per serve
- Bacon was $4.99 for 16 slices and we had two each, or 63c per serve
- Five kumato were $3.49 and we shared one or 35c per serve
- Add 25c for Watercress
- Add 20c for garlic spread.
A good lunch for $2.10 per serve.
Tonight we returned to the Vietnamese Caramelized Pork Bowls. We will get four serves from the pork, and two from the salad.
- The ground pork was $8.35 and we’ll get four serves from that, or $2.09 per serve
- Add 40c for ginger, onion, garlic and chili, etc
- Add 10c for grated carrot
- The Nappa cabbage was $2.39 but we used half, or 60c per serve.
It’s probably better with bean sprouts, but tonight’s version was still very good for $3.19 per serve.