Since we had the other half of the frittata from last night, we ate it cold for lunch.
- Six eggs are $3.06 or 77c per serve
- The ham is $1.02 per portion, or 51c per serve
- The asparagus was $2.59 but we used ⅔ tonight, or 87c per serve
- Add 10c for butter.
This turned out particularly well for just $2.25 per serve.
Some stew meat in our meat box and a cold evening make Massaman a good choice.
- The beef was $8.84, or $4.42 per serve
- The curry is $3.38 per can or $1.69 per serve
- Coconut milk is $1.69 per can or 85c per serve
- Peanuts were $2.99 but we only used half, or 75c per serve
- Peal onion adds 20c per serve
- Brown rice adds 33c per serve.
This is probably our favorite curry for $8.24 per serve.