A cool day made finishing panini rolls in the over very attractive, so we did and, once again, filled with Egg Salad and Watercress.
- The panini roll is 63c per serve
- The egg salad is $3.69 for 10 oz and we used 2 oz per serve, or 92c per serve
- The watercress cost $1.99 and we shared about 1/8 or 12c per serve.
We still enjoyed this roll a lot for $1.67 per serve.
We defrosted the remaining ham from our recent baked ham, cubed it, chopped some asparagus and made a frittata.
We will get four serves.
- Six eggs are $3.06 or 77c per serve
- The ham is $1.02 per portion, or 51c per serve
- The asparagus was $2.59 but we used 1/3 tonight, or 43c per serve
- Add 10c for butter.
This turned out particularly well for just $1.81 per serve.