Back to simple sandwiches of Turkey Breast and Swiss.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- Persian Cucumber was $2.29 for five, and we shared one for lunch, or 23c per serve
- The fully cooked sliced gyro/yeros meat is $3.99 per 10oz pack. There are four serves or $1.00 per serve.
- Add 20c for garlic spread.
A pretty decent sandwich for $2.09 per serve.
One of our favorite meats to get in our Keller Crafted meat box is Thick Cut, Bone-in Pork Chops. Tonight we brined them, grilled to medium and served with a Radicchio, Apple, Gouda and Balsamic Salad.
- The pork chops were $10.18 per serve
- Add 40c per serve for brining ingredients
- The apple was 48c or 24c per serve
- The radicchio was $1.80 or 90c per serve
- The 1000 day Gouda was $4.92 and we used half, or $1.23 per serve
- Add 20c for Balsamic Reduction.
The pork chops were perfect. In the photo they look “burnt,” but that is only the sugar from the brine caramelizing on the surface. The salad was a perfect balance for the richness of the pork. An excellent meal for $14.15 per serve.