Today we made a Egg Salad sandwich with sprouts.
- The Trader Joe’s Multigrain bread is 33c3 per serve
- The egg salad is $3.69 for 10 oz and we used 2 oz per serve, or 92c per serve
- The watercress cost $1.99 and we shared about 1/8 or 12c per serve.
We still enjoyed this roll a lot for $1.67 per serve.
We took the remaining Southwest Salad and added frozen corn and a can of black beans before topping with a powdery layer of Cotija.
- The salad was $2.99 and we used half, or 75c per serve.
- The beans are 99c a can or 50c per serve
- Corn adds 25c per serve
- Add 40c for Cotija.