We shared a Turkey Breast and Avocado and a Kumato and Cheddar sandwich.
- Trader Joe’s Multigrain bread is 33c per serve
- The turkey is $3.49 and we shared ⅓ or 58c per serve
- The avocado was $1.25 and we shared half, or 32c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we shared one, or 35c per serve
- The Old Crock cheddar was $5.45 or 51c per serve
- Add 20c for garlic spread.
Both sandwiches were good but we preferred the Kumato and Cheddar. Not bad for $2.29 per serve.
We used some ground beef instead of pork in a meal loosely based on the Vietnamese Pork Bowl recipe, but with soba noodles.
- The ground beef was $8.45 and we’ll got four serves from that, or $2.11 per serve
- Soba noodles add 40c per serve
- A Nappa Cabbage was $2.39 but we split half between lunch and dinner tomorrow night, or 30c per serve
- Add 45c for carrot, cucumber and dressing ingredients.
A decent meal for $3.26 per serve.