We repeated the Kumato and Cheddar sandwich and paired it with an Egg Salad sandwich, and shared both.
- Trader Joe’s Multigrain bread is 33c per serve
- The egg salad is $3.69 for 10 oz and we used 2 oz per serve, or 37c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we shared one, or 35c per serve
- The Old Crock cheddar was $5.45 or 51c per serve
- Add 20c for garlic spread.
While the Egg Salad sandwich is good, we like the Kumato and Cheddar better. Both good for $1.76 per serve.
Since we had Top Sirloin from our Keller Crafted delivery, we decided to grill and serve with a Thai Inspired Salad
- The top sirloin from the Prather Ranch delivery was $12.36 or $6.18 per serve
- The red pepper was $1.99 but we shared half, or 50c per serve
- The peas were $3.99 but we only used ¼ or 50c per serve
- A Nappa Cabbage was $2.39 but we split half between lunch and dinner tomorrow night, or 30c per serve
- We used about 1/4 of the $6.99 pack of Chili Lime Cashews, or $1.17 per serve
- Thai Basil was $1.99 and we shared ¼ or 25c per serve.
- Add 70c for dressing and marinade ingredients.
The steak had great flavor from the marinade and was cooked perfectly. The Thai inspired salad was a nice complement, although Foodie Philip picked out the Thai Basil from his serve. Overall a good meal for $8.60 per serve.