For lunch we heated the left over broth from Friday’s Mussells and spread it over toast, and topped it with a fried egg (or two for Foodie Philip).
- Bread was 16c per serve
- The broth has already been accounted for
- Each egg is 51c or an average of 76c per serve.
The broth went very well with the eggs and the toast gave us a textural difference. A simple, but good lunch for 92c per serve.
We reheated the remaining BBQ Chicken – the legs – and served with Sugar Snap peas two ways: Scorched in the Stir-fry pan and raw. They were served atop a split, and spread, Burrata.
- The Chicken was $6.99 or $1.75 per serve
- Sugar Snap Peas were $3.49 and we each had ¼, or 88c per serve
- The Burrata was $3.99 or $2.00 per serve
- Add 30c for Olive Oil.
The chicken was decent, but the scorched peas on the Burrata was the highlight. While the raw peas provided a textural difference they didn’t add much flavor. A pretty good meal for $4.93 per serve.