We had some rissoles left so we stuffed them in a hot panini roll and topped with Carolina BBQ Sauce and Cheddar.
- The Panini roll is 63c
- The rissoles were $3.53 for one serve of three, and we used two, or $1.18 per serve
- The Old Crock cheddar was $5.45 or 90c per serve
- Add 20c for Carolina BBQ Sauce.
This combination worked particularly well for $2.91 per serve.
With four of our Keller Crafted bone-in pork chops in the freezer it was time to invite friends over to share, which is what we did.
- The pork chops were about $11.20 per serve
- Mango was $2.97 or 75c per serve
- Avocados were $3.58 or 89c per serve
- Spinach was $1.49 or 38c per serve
- Add 30c for seasoning and dressing.
A most enjoyable meal, with great company for $13.52 per serve.