It was a cooler day, so we shared a pair of toasted sandwiches. A Sweet and Spicy Tuna Melt and a Smoked Turkey Breast with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Swiss.
- The Trader Joes Rye is 33c per serve
- Add 20c for Sun Dried Tomato Spread
- The Smoked Tuna is on special for $1.00 or 50c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 33c per serve
- The turkey is $3.49 and we shared ⅓ or 58c per serve
- Add 20c for Sun Dried Tomato Spread.
A decent lunch for $2.12 per serve.
Tonight we cheated and heated two packs of Trader Joe’s Lamb Vinadaloo and served with some Sugar Snap Peas we had left over.
- The Lamb Vindaloo was $4.49 per serve
- Sugar Snap Peas were $3.49 and we each had ⅛ or 44c per serve.
As noted before, we really enjoyed this Lamb Vindaloo for $4.93 per serve.