As we were nearly out of bread we had open faced sandwiches of Trader Joe’s Chicken Curry, which was great.
- Dave’s Killer bread is 33c for a single slice
- The Curry Chicken Salad is $4.49 and we shared ⅔ or $1.50 per serve.
The bread was more a convenient serving device but the meal was good for $1.83 per serve.
Grilled Lamb Loin Chops with a Cucumber, Tomato and Feta Salad feels like a perfect summer evening meal.
- The Lamb Loin Chops were $15.51 or $7.76 per serve
- Tomatoes were $2.79 and we shared about half, or 70c per serve
- The Persian Cucumber was 88c or 44c per serve
- Mint was $1.79 and we used ¼ or 23c per serve
- The olives come in a $4.49 jar, and we used half, or $1.25 per serve
- Add 30c for dressing ingredients.
An excellent salad made a perfect accompaniment to the grilled lamb chops, for $10.68 per serve.