While out shopping Foodie Greg picked up lunch from Skewers Halal. We both had a Naan-based pocket with salad and white sauce. Foodie Greg’s had the Falafel while Foodie Philip had the Kobide for $10.30 per serve.
Tonight we fulfilled Fishy Friday with Wild Caught Salmon on Black Rice with a Piccata Sauce, served with Steamed Broccolini. Simple, but with good ingredients.
- The salmon fillets were $8.99 for two or $4.50 per serve
- The Broccoli was $2.79 or $1.40 per serve
- Lemons were 59c or 30c per serve
- Black Rice adds 44c per serve
- Add 25c per serve for other sauce ingredients.
This meal came together well for $6.89 per serve.