A couple of really good sandwiches: Bacon, Lettuce & Tomato on one, Tuna with Capers on the other.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- Bacon is $7.99 for eight pieces and we used two, or $1.00 per serve
- Tuna is $1.00 per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we shared one, or 18c per serve
- Add 30c for Garlic Spread and Lettuce.
We really like the bacon done in the panini press. It keeps it flat and crisps it nicely, but not too much. Two good sandwiches for $3.14 per serve.
A simple dinner of hot Panini Rolls spread with Béarnaise Sauce, stuffed with most of the left over Souse Vidé Brisket and toped with Tabouli.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- The brisket was $18.48 or $4.62 per serve
- Tabouli was $2.69 and we used about ½ or 67c per serve
- The Béarnaise sauce was $3.29 and we used about ⅓, or 55c per serve.
Foodie Philip had two rolls while Foodie Greg has only one, which averages out to $6.47 per serve.