For lunch we had the remaining Red Wine and Mushroom Meatloaf on two sandwiches, with some Sriracha and Roast Garlic BBQ Sauce.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- The Meatloaf was $2.42 for the remaining ⅓ serve, or $1.21 per serve
- Add 30c for the Sriracha & Roast Garlic BBQ Sauce.
The sandwich was surprisingly good cold and cost $2.17 per serve.
For our Meatless Monday this week, we substituted Fried Halloumi for Fish in our open “Fish Taco.” Aside from the Halloumi substitute the rest of the Taco stayed much the same.
- The Tortillas were $1.99 for the pack or $1.00 per serve, although neither of us ate all three
- The Halloumi was $4.44 or $2.22 per serve
- Guacamole was ¼ of a snack pack for $3.99 or 50c per serve
- The Shredded Cabbage adds 30c per serve
- Add 50c for the Chipotle Crema.
The Halloumi makes a fine substitute for fish. Although we found the corn and flour tortillas heavy going, we enjoyed the meal for $4.52 per serve.