We’ve discovered a Guacamole that comes in “single serve” packs: just enough for one sandwich, which makes it easier for us to mix sandwiches at lunch.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- The Guacamole Snack Pack is $3.99 or 50c per serve
- The Lemon Pepper Tuna is $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- The egg salad is $3.69 for 10 oz and we used 2 oz per serve, or 46c per serve
- The sprouts cost $1.99 and we shared about 1/8 or 6c per serve
- Add 30c for Garlic Spread.
Two good sandwiches for $2.98 per serve.
While billed as a ‘low carb’ recipe, we chose it because we found it full of flavor last time we had it. While we’ve had various Antipasto style salads in the past, this variation with Marinated Cauliflower seemed interesting. We will get four serves.
- Cauliflower florets were $2.49 or 63c per serve
- Kalamata Olive were $2.99, but we shared ¼, or 38c per serve
- Fire Roasted Yellow and Red Peppers were $1.99 and we shared ¼ or 25c per serve
- Sliced Salami was $4.29 for the tray, or $1.08 per serve
- Add 38c per serve for marinade ingredients and capers.
A very filling and flavorsome meal for $2.72 per serve.
One thought on “Aug 27: Egg Salad & Sprouts, Lemon Tuna, Avocado & Capers; Marinated Cauliflower Antipasto Salad”
Glad you enjoyed the cauliflower salad.