For lunch we decided on Heuvos Rancheros from from Viva La Fiesta for $10.00 per serve with tax and tip. It’s good.
Home made Rissoles (to the traditional recipe again) and a macerated Strawberry, Cucumber and Blue Cheese Salad.
- Dry aged 85/15 ground beef $8.57 or $2.86 per serve
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- A pastured egg is 50c or 13c per serve
- The onion is 4c per serve
- Organic Strawberries were $3.50 and we used under half, or 85c per serve
- The Persian Cucumber was 34c or 17c per serve
- Crumbled Blue Cheese was $3.49 and we used ¼ or 44c per serve
- Add 30c per serve for Balsamic Vinegar.
Everything came together for an excellent, tasty meal for $5.29 per serve.