As a shopping trip took us nearby, we picked up two Steak Fiesta Burritos for $15.58 per serve with tax and tip.
Being Meatless Monday, we presented a grazing-style meal without meats. Plenty of Sugar Snap Peas, Carrot, Caramelized Onion Cheddar, Cambazola, Hummus, Guacamole and Corn Chips (left from lunch).
- The Cambozola was $5.04 or $2.52 per serve
- The Caramelized Onion Cheddar is $5.48 and we used about half, or $1.37 per serve
- The guacamole was $2.99 and we used about 1/3 or 50c per serve
- We ate very little of the Hummus, or 20c per serve
- Add 40c for Carrots and Sugar Snap peas.
An excellent meal for $4.99 per serve.