We heated the remaining Drunken Pork Stew and stuffed it in a hot Panini roll.
- The Panini Roll is 63c each
- The Drunken Pork Stew is $1.90 per serve.
It was very tasty for $2.53 per serve.
For dinner we sliced and fried the remaining Red Wine and Mushroom Meatloaf and served with Cauliflower Gnocchi in Blue Cheese Sauce.
- The Meatloaf is $7.07 per serve
- The gnocchi was $2.69 or 67c per serve
- Blue cheese crumbles were $3.49 and we used half or 44c per serve
- Heavy cream is $3.29 per pint, but we used only ¼ or 21c per serve
- We added the remaining ⅓ of the Organic Asparagus for 87c per serve
- Add 15c for other ingredients .
The Cauliflower Gnocchi is very filling and ultimately we didn’t finish all the meatloaf. A generous and tasty meal for $9.41 per serve.