Since we had another Chicken Breast and some Kumatoes, we decided on Chicken Sandwiches.
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- The Chicken is $6.99 and we shared a breast or 88c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we each had one, or 70c per serve
- Add 20c per serve for Garlic Spread.
Perhaps not as great as the Fresh Baguette, but still a great sandwich for $2.44 per serve.
Foodie Greg had found some great New Zealand Lamb Loin Chops at Trader Joes and we served with Farrow Tabouleh.
- Lamb Chops were $15.17 or $7.59 per serve
- The farrow was $1.79 for the pack, but we shared ⅓ or 10c per serve
- Tomatoes were $3.49 for five but we shared one, or 35c per serve
- Mint was 50c, or 25c per serve
- Parsley was 33c or 16c per serve
- Add 30c for seasoning.
The Lamb Loin Chops cooked up great and the Farrow Tabouleh made a great side. An excellent meal for $8.75 per serve.