With some left over Pork Sirloin and a fresh Apple we made two Pork and Apple Sandwiches.
- The pork sirloin was about $10.00 and the final ⅓ works out at $1.67 per serve
- The Apple was 79c or 40c per serve
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve.
Not a bad sandwich for $2.73 per serve, but we think an Apple and Cheddar sandwich would have been better.
Tonight Foodie Greg decided we’d have Smoked Trout and Burrata “Cobb” Salad.
- The smoked trout is $3.49 per can and we used one can per serve
- The Burrata was $4.99 or $2.50 per serve
- Pastured Eggs are 51c per serve
- Organic Spinach was $1.99 and we used about ¼ or 25c per serve
- A bag of five Avocados was $5.99 and we shared one, or 60c per serve
- The Grape tomatoes cost $2.49 or 63c per serve
- Add 40c for Olive Oil and Balsamic Glaze.
This is an excellent salad with a good balance of smoke, acid and salt for $7.87 per serve.