A repeat of the Egg Salad Sandwich & Lemon Pepper Tuna & Avocado rom yesterday.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- The Avocado is 30c per serve
- Lemon Pepper Tuna is $1.00 per serve
- The egg salad is $3.69 for 10 oz and we used 2 oz per serve, or 46c per serve
- Add 35c for Garlic Spread and sprouts.
A pair of decent sandwiches for $2.77 per serve,
We had a guest for dinner so we served thick cut, bone-in pork chops, Souse Vidė ahead of being pan seared.
- The pork chops were $9.71 each
- Four slices of bacon are $2.74 or 68c per serve
- A Nappa Cabbage was $2.39 but we split it across many meals, or 30c per serve
- The Gala apple was 35c or 18c per serve
- Add 20c for apple cider vinegar and seasoning.
A memorable meal with our friend, and some great food for $11.07 per serve.