As we were without power again, and living off our batteries, we planned take out for lunch and a no-cook dinner. Lunch was from Popeye’s.
- The Chicken works out to $1.58 per piece, or $3.16 per serve
- The Red Beans and Rice were $2.18 per serve.
An enjoyable lunch for $5.34 per serve.
Since we had limited power we decided on a no-cook meal of Brie, Sugar Snap Peas, Hummus, Corn Chips, Almonds and Grapes.
- Tortilla Chips were $2.99 or 50c a serve
- Seedless Grapes were $4.99 or 40c per serve
- Sugar Snap Peas were $3.49 and we used half, or 88c per serve
- Hummus was $3.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Almonds with Rosemary were $5.99 or 80c per serve
- The French Brie was perfectly ripe for $6.20 or $1.55 per serve.
A great way to enjoy a variety of flavors for $6.13 per serve.