For lunch we shared a Tuna, Capers and Swiss sandwich and a Turkey Breast, Swiss and Avocado sandwich, both toasted.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- The Sweet & Spicy Tuna pouch is 99 or 50c per serve
- The Avocado is 30c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 34c per serve
- Add 30c for butter, capers and garlic spread.
The toasted sandwiches were a nice variation, and the Dave’s Killer Bread is surprisingly good toasted, at $2.10 per serve.
The Foodies were traveling to a conference starting early tomorrow, so we stayed part way there in Santa Cruz where we at at Riva on the Pier. Both Foodies had the Prawns and Scallops Monterey, which was a quite good, vegetable heavy, seafood broth. The Shrimp were a little tough, but otherwise it was a very enjoyable. We each also had a bowl of Clam Chowder to start.
Not including the spicy-but-interesting Jalapeño Margarita the meal cost $30.55 per serve.