Since Foodie Greg was shopping at Whole Foods anyway, he picked up some Seared Albacore and Tuna Nigiri for $15.24 per serve.
The Foodies had one Flat Iron Steak from our meat box, and one Bone in Pork Chop, so we Souse Vidé both and gave them a quick sear. We shared the pork chop because it was 50% larger than the Flat Iron.
- The pork chop was $9.71
- The Flat Iron steak was about $12.54
- The average cost of Protein was $11.13 per serve
- Dandelion Greens were $3.49 and we used half, or 88c per serve
- Pomegranate Seeds were $3.99 and we used half, or $1.00 per serve
- Blue cheese crumbles were $3.49 and we used 1/4 or 22c per serve
- Add 30c for Dressing ingredients.
The Steak had a great beefy flavor and both proteins were cooked perfectly. A great meal for $13.53 per serve.