Our sandwiches today were the very successful Hummus & Sprouts paired with a Cheddar and Kumato sandwich.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- The Sprouts are $2.99 and we use ¼ per sandwich, or 38c per serve
- The Hummus was $3.99 and we used ¼ or 50c per serve
- The Old Croc is $4.99 and we used half, or $1.25 per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we shared one, or 35c per serve.
Both sandwiches were tasty for $3.14 per serve.
For dinner we pan seared two small Top Sirloin steaks from our meat box, and paired with a Farrow Tabbouleh.
- The top sirloin from the Keller Crafted delivery was $12.36 or $6.18 per serve
- The farrow was $1.79 for the pack, but we shared ⅓ or 10c per serve
- Béarnaise sauce was $3.29 and we used ¼ or 42c per serve
- The cherry tomatoes were $2.99 and we used half or 75c per serve
- Parsley was 33c or 16c per serve
- Add 30c for seasoning.
The Steak was a little disappointing. While it had great flavor it was somewhat tougher than we have come to expect from Keller. Still an enjoyable meal for $7.91 per serve.