Since we had some of the Spanish Style Meatloaf left over beyond our expected four serves, we reheated it in the oven with the Panini Rolls.
- The Panini Roll is 63c per serve
- The Meatloaf has been accounted for in the four evening serves.
This meatloaf didn’t really work as a filling for the roll, but still okay for 63c per serve.
As we plan on having Choucroute with our Baked Ham tomorrow, we prepared the Choucroute today and topped with Trader Joe’s Bavarian Bratwurst.
- The Bratwurst were $3.99 or $2.00 per serve
- Carrots were $1.99 or 50c per serve
- Sauerkraut was $4.99 or $1.25 per serve
- Rosé was $1.00 or 25c per serve
- Add 20c per serve for other ingredients.
The Choucroute was excellent and a perfect complement to the Bratwurst. A great cold weather meal for $4.20 per serve.