Today we cooked up half a pack of Trader Joe’s Roasted Potatoes with Peppers and Onions, and topped with beaten eggs and cooked as a Frittata.
- The Roasted Potatoes with Peppers and Onions is $2.99 for the pack, but we used half, or 75c per serve
- Pastured Eggs are 51c each or $1.02 per serve.
We ate two quarters each, it was that good, for $1.77 per serve.
Not surprising, tonight we had left overs from Thanksgiving dinner sent home with us from yesterday’s meal.
- Creamed corn is about 50c per serve
- The Ham is $1.11 per serve
- The balance of the meal came free.
While it lacked the excellent gravy Foodie Philip made yesterday, it was still pretty good, for $1.61 per serve.