Of course we had ham on one sandwich, while the other featured Hummus & Sprouts.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 66c per serve
- The Sprouts are $2.99 and we use ¼ per sandwich, or 38c per serve
- The Hummus was $3.99 and we used ¼ or 50c per serve
- We shared half a serve of Ham or 28c per serve
- Swiss slices are 12 for $3.99 or 34c per serv
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we shared one, or 35c per serve.
We obviously enjoy these sandwiches as we keep returning to them. Decent sandwiches for $2.51 per serve.
Tonight was an experiment with a new meatless recipe: Brothy Heirloom Beans with Cream.
- The beans were $6.99 or $3.50 per serve
- The bone broth was $2.99 for one pint, or $1.50 per serve
- The Cream was $1.79, but we used the remains half, or 45c per serve
- Add 30c for other ingredients.
The dish was surprisingly flavorful for $5.75 per serve. No photograph because it was not very attractive!