For lunch we picked up two Steak Fiesta Burritos from Sharkey’s for $15.96 per serve with tax and tip.
Cold rainy weather is perfect for soup, and tonight’s choice was Cauliflower Cheddar Soup. We roasted the Cauliflower before incorporating it in the soup.
The soup makes five serves.
- The organic cauliflower was $3.23 or 65c per serve
- The Old Crock cheddar was $5.45 or $1.09 per serve
- Chicken broth is $1.99 per carton, or 40c per serve
- Add 20c per serve for onion, garlic, celery and carrots
- Add 25c per serve for seasonings.
A really good soup for $2.59 per serve.