For lunch we had Heuvos Rancheros from Via La Fiesta nearby for $10.00 per serve with tax and tip.
Another cold night requires a warming soup and tonight we chose French Onion Soup.
This recipe will make six serves.
- Onions were $2.49 or 42c per serve
- Organic Stock was $4.98 or 83c per serve
- A cup of wine is 80c or 13c per serve
- The Panini Roll is 63c each
- The perfectly ripe French Brie was $6.47 and we ate most of what was left, or $1.62 per serve
A flavorsome, warming Soup that was enhanced by the Panini Roll and ripe Brie, for $3.63 per serve.