For lunch the Foodies had their favorite sandwich – Bahn Mi – for $9.27 per serve with tax and tip.
We like the Thai Style Cod à la Nage enough to have it again.
- The cod fillets were six for $12.99 or $2.17 per serve
- Coconut milk was $1.89 or 95c per serve
- Limes were 68c or 34c per serve
- Sweet onions were $2.49 for six, but we used one, or 21c per serve
- Add 55c per serve for fish sauce, garlic, chili, ginger and seasoning
The poached cod was tender and flakey, with a very flavorsome broth that wasn’t overly spicy for $4.12 per serve.